Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Online Productivity

Here are some Online productivity sites that I explored. Since I was 'out' for 3 weeks in July - I have decided to combine 2 weeks work in one week. Hopefully, I should be able to finish 23 Things by the end of this week. I personally am a fast learner so it would be no strain. Many of the Things are more or less familiar, only now I am exploring in greater detail.

Online word processing provides you with ways to manage and write documents without a download - great for collaboration or those using multiple computers.
Google Docs - A way to create your documents and share them too.
Zoho Writer - Serious competition to Google Docs. There are some options present that Google Docs lacks and of course vice-versa.
ThinkFree - Think Microsoft Office, except this is the online equivalent.
Buzzword - A recently discovered service that is still in private beta. It has many offerings and a slick interface to boot! (Private Beta)

Used google docs to send a document to my cousin in India. I am not sure how different it can be from email message. Maybe later, it will come to me.

No comments: